In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
When people write like no one talks in a counterproductive attempt to sound official or intellectual.
- move sentences around to use as many commas as they can
- use words like "myself" when it makes no sense
- use made up words like "irregardless"
- replace common words like "will" with douchey sounding words like "shall" that are almost exclusive to people trying to sound smart or wise and rarely getting there
- make a commitment to being as vague as possible with passive voice
It would bother me a lot less if I didn't have to re-write this stupid stuff half the time.
i hate old men that own sport cars but drive ten miles per hour
i hate it when i see dudes with jacked up trucks with a handicap tags
I hate when poster's complain about a down vote. WGAS. Then, it is always followed by a "I don't care about down votes but........" You don't care but you care enough to make a post about A down vote? Finally, it is followed with the obligatory post from another "Don't worry. I got your back +1." SMH
If you get a down vote on a post complaining about getting a down vote ... it was me.
This post was edited by kiddynamite 18 months ago
i hate it when there's not any football on tv. ugh major withdrawals.
also hate it when DVR records something totally opposite of what i wanted it to.
I hate when I wake up early and can't go back to sleep....
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports