In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 129
Online now 456 Record: 3990 (6/13/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
GET AT ME ----- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org ----- TWITTER: @GentryEstes247 ---- FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/dawgs247
Art Schlichter's cellmates and Mo Clarett's rugby team believe Ohio State always does things honestly.....
I hate it when:
- People take 3 extra seconds to start after a light turns green, causing another 1-2 cars to miss the light and compounding traffic problems
- People don't pass in the left lane
- People who don't know anything about economics or foreign policy try to wax intellectual because he/she is a political fanboy/girl.
- The motorcyclist in the parking lot outside my bedroom that reves his engine for 5 minutes to go somewhere for 2 minutes, come back, and rev the stupid thing a few more times. You're not cool douche.
- I hear Nickelback
- Graphics replace plot or fun in movies or video games
- I'm visiting someone without a DVR and I'm stuck waiting out the comercials
- Something cute dies and I can't avoid the media storm for the next 3-4 weeks
- People are cruel and there's no justification for it
- The car next to me drowns out my music with crappy music because it's speakers are shaking the loose trunk and the rest of that POS. It doesn't sound good and you're not cool. A good piece of advice is that after market mods should not exceed the value of a car unless you're restoring one.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports