In partnership with CBSSports.com
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Some questions for the upcoming season:
1. Who is in ATL?
2. Who wins the SEC?
3. Who surprises people ala aTm?
4. Who disappoints?
5. Do either UT or AU win 7+ games?
God needs a Safety on His team. RIP 21
GET AT ME ----- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org ----- TWITTER: @GentryEstes247 ---- FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/dawgs247
1) uga and bama
2) homer says that uga is powerful by seasons end (ala 2011 defense)
3) nobody. Bama, lsu, a&m on top in the west. Auburn improves their offense, but they dont have the qb to dominate like they did in'10. Defense has too much ground to makeup,too. Uf, usce, and uga in the east. Missouri improves. Vandy might lose a 5th game. Kentuckiy and UT lag.
4) ole miss. High expectations after the signing class. Still too young to pull out wins. They play like vandy. Tough enough to be noticed. But still 6 losses.
5)no. Improvement still doesnt get them there.
Georgia and Bama
Kentucky wins 6 games
Florida loses 4 games
No but auburn does win 6
Art Schlichter's cellmates and Mo Clarett's rugby team believe Ohio State always does things honestly.....
1. bama vs dawgs
2. pay back for the good guys
3. Arkansas. new coach wanting to run
4. Florida. they need a QB
5. AU wins more then 7. UT finishes last in the east.
"HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS"
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports