In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 154
Online now 612 Record: 3990 (6/13/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
im usually pretty optimistic i was a few weeks ago thinking we had very good shot to land tunsil and adams and descent shot land karmara and foster by now not so sure, these are my predictions but i could be wrong but i dont think i am
1. laremy tunsil - Ole Miss.. ole miss late push and top recruits makes connections for tunsil and the players there with a late visit and the biggest steal for national signing day tunsil will sign with ole miss which is a huge loss for uga im shocked and dissipointed tunsil is a striaght up stud congrats to ole miss and coaches for the late pitch with whatever their selling it worked.
2. reuben foster- Auburn alot of people probubly think im stupid for talking about foster but recently alot of uga fans were very positive about landing foster but i think his home being in auburn and ties with auburn does it he will committ to auburn.
3. Montavious Adams- Clemson , im calling it he will committ to clemson , he likes clemson to much hes a clemson fan he does love uga but he truly loves clemson his heart is there he will sign there.
4. Alvin Kamara- Bama, i think its a lock for bama the depth on their chart doesnt matter he will like the competetion and competiveness of alabama and their running backs . he will sign with alabama
Ha....not a good start to your posting career....this won't be liked by most
This post was edited by BirdManDawg 14 months ago
i dont care if you like it i just wanna know your opinions
Signing day will be a disaster?
The kids and the families of the kids who will be signing with us will strongly disagree with you
Art Schlichter's cellmates and Mo Clarett's rugby team believe Ohio State always does things honestly.....
You are giving Ole Miss credit for cheating.
Two posts both negative=troll
Once a Dawg always a Dawg...How sweet it is!
im not crediting ole miss for anything there doing a good job recruiting , we dont know if they cheated so why judge
1. While Tunsil is a stud and unproven in the SEC, we have proven O linemen that got the job done this year and paved the way for 2 great backs. These linemen are only gonna get better and there will be another Tunsil next year. By the way, all our linemen are coming back!!
2. While rated a 5*, Rueben in not better than the entire ILB class we got coming in. If we got to rotate to get the job done then so be it. Would love to have him, but we didn't have Tree for the first 4 games either. He doesn't make or break the defense.
3. Adams would have added depth no doubt. Don't think he would have been an immediate game changer though...such as Big John. Remember...he had reservations about playing the nose. The studs we have up front will have something to prove not doubt...I personally think they come out hungry with something to prove.
4. Mr Kamara....while I would have love to have him, how many touches you think he gets per game this year at UGA? Gurley bigger and stronger...Marshall bigger and Stronger. Is Kamara really gonna make our high powered offense leaps and bounds better...NO. He would be another plug and play guy. We have Terry, Green, Johnson...all blazing speed guys that want to be dogs. There will be another Kamara next year. We will find out how much he loves to compete when buried on the depth chart. Bama's run will come to a end when these high school studs realize they can hit the field now instead of two years from now.
My point is that none of these guys are make or break guys. UGA is building depth so that when we do lose a 5*, 4* commit, we have others to plug in their place. I think we have addressed our needs very well this recruiting cycle. As long as we take care of our business on the field, recruiting will take care of itself.
This post was edited by Googie 14 months ago
I agree for the most part; I think Tunsil would have taken us to the next level on offense.
Are we really that desperate to start a true freshman left tackle? Let's not forget, Aaron threw for 3000+ yards. Just need someone to knock Clowney on his ass!! LOL!!
Googie, Great post! Thanks!
This post was edited by BAKE24 14 months ago
There are about thirty young men and their families why signing day will be a great and glorius day for UGA.
Not off to a good start bud.
This post was edited by walkdog 14 months ago
In a way, yes we are when it comes to a talent like Laremy Tunsil. We started a true freshman at right tackle last year. Bottom line is we aren't getting him. Laremy Tunsil will be spending his postseasons in Nashville, Shreveport, and Memphis.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports