In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1136
On this Board 366Record: 3373 (4/23/2012)
Online now 716Record: 3990 (6/13/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
THIS is the year for Richt to silence his critics. The Dawgs "should" be top 3 by mid-season. And for the first time in a LONG time, they enter the season as the favorite in every regular season game.
1. UGA (all the tools are now in place. It's time to EARN the swagger)
2. SC (a respectable QB away from being a real contender)
3. Vandy (Rogers is the real deal. Not his brother by any means, but rock solid SEC QB)
6. UT (NO LEADERSHIP)
1. LSU (A decent passing game will put them in a class all their own)
2. Bama (Not enough carried over from last year to overcome LSU's improvements)
4. Ark (The beginning of Petrino's decline)
5. UA ( A repeat of last year)
7. Ole Miss (The UK of the West)
Florida beat Vanderbilt last year 26-21 in a game that Vanderbilt GAVE away. Vanderbilt will be an improved team, and Florida on the road is a much different team than Florida in the Swamp. IF Florida does beat Vanderbilt, they could both end the SEC schedule at 5-3.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports